1. I haven't talked about my new blog design yet - and I absolutely LOVE IT. For as long as I've been a "Tree blogger" I've wanted my own custom tree drawn. I finally decided to bite the bullet and have Jessica at Diamond Doll Design draw me one. I knew to contact Jess because she is a friend and is SO talented. She came up with the tree that is in my header above and then we tweaked colors and she put together the entire design. I LOVE IT.
2. Yesterday morning Eli and I went to a "mommy and me" type bootcamp. This was a bit out of my comfort zone to go to because I saw a flyer in a coffee shop last week when I was on a date with Luke (which I just realized I never talked about our 5 year anniversary, shame). Well I saw the flyer about this new bootcamp and it was at the park that Eli and I frequent every week so I decided to go try it. Usually when I do something like this I need a friend with me for comfort but I've decided to start pushing myself past my comfort limits. But I'm so glad we went! It was so much fun and a GREAT workout!
3. Have y'all seen this video of Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff and a special appearance by CARLTON? PLEASE WATCH. It is so fun and made me cry!
4. Someone brought it to my attention that in my post about my rent house I said I have a cleaner that comes twice a week. I meant TWICE A MONTH. I'm not that bad (yet). So if you felt compelled to think negative thoughts about me because of that rest assured I just have the normal twice a month cleaner.
5. I am SO excited it's August. Fall is my favorite time of the year. And I like my Fall wardrobe better than any other season. Bring on fall!!