1. I am going out of town for the next couple of days. I am so sad to leave Luke and Eli. It will only be a couple of days but I get all emo. Eli is so attached to his dad he probably won't even notice I'm gone.
2. Eli is a typical picky toddler when it comes to food but lately he has been on a huge cereal kick. Various times throughout the day he will ask for a bowl of cereal and sit down and eat a whole bowl of cheerios. I'm just glad he's eating!
3. Scentsy fans - - don't forget that these scents are being discontinued this month. Get them before they are gone. All scents are 10% off! Order HERE!
4. Luke and I are going to New York City in the spring and I am SO excited! I'm going to need advice on where to eat, what to do, etc. Thankfully it will all be paid through Scentsy! Woo hoo!
5. I once declared that I hated Sharpie Pens. This is a pretty bold declaration as somebody who loves Sharpies in general. Well I recently gave them a second chance and I am happy to say that I now love them. I just don't love their price, $10 for a 4 pack? Sheesh!
6. We have snow on the ground here today! I love it. We went out and played in it for a bit, but Eli wasn't a big fan of the snow but still wanted to stay outside despite the 30 degree weather.
7. It's weird to me that girl scout cookies have different names in different parts of the countries. What we call "Samoa's" some of you call "Caramel Delights". Interesting.
8. Eli is a master at taking my otter box off, which sort of defeats the purpose of that giant, bulky thing.
9. I really need to get better about sharing my Menu's on Mondays. We've been trying some new, good recipes.
10. Thanks for all the teenage drama input on my last post. Apparently I need to try Gossip Girl next! It was like adult nerds of the world united!