Gosh. I feel like I have so many things I want to blog about but I just never have the desire to sit down and write. Is this the beginning of the end? I have no idea.
Because I can't seem to formulate a sentence I'll do a little Random Wednesday....
1. I haven't had my hair colored in over a year. That is a personal record since I turned 16. Last year we didn't really have money for me to get it colored anymore (Praise the LORD for ombre hair being "in style") and now I just haven't found the time to do it. Also? My eyebrows are in desperate need of a waxing. I need to find time to groom myself.
2. Eli has been protesting his one and only nap of the day. Right now I'm watching him roll around in bed through the video monitor. How early do kids quit napping? He isn't even two yet! I NEED THIS NAP TIME.
3. I've been doing a really good job of keeping up with all my goals for 2013 and I even signed up to do a 5K. I'm scared out of my mind but I signed up!
4. Now Eli is standing up in his bed screaming at me, not a cry of pain but a scream of GET ME OUT OF HERE. Quiet down little one. Mama's clearly busy.
5. Eli enjoyed gymnastics a bit more his second week. There are 4 other kids his age in his class so it's been good for him interacting with them. Also, I don't think I mentioned it but I'm with him the whole time, its a mommy and me class. I like to think I'm getting exercise at the same time also.
6. Your makeup lasts FOREVER when you only put it on 2 or 3 times a week.
7. My new favorite drink is a split tea. Half sweet half regular. It makes me feel less guilty.
8. It has been sooo warm here. I know people think I'm crazy but I would LOVE some snow. We had a snowy winter when I was pregnant and I loved it! Give me a blizzard!
9. I've been thinking lately....I think I am fully a mom-blog now. I guess I just need to embrace it instead of cringing.
10. Two years ago my grandma gave me the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. Well I just finally read it and it is AMAZING. In fact I just finished it this past week and I've already started reading it again. I just don't want to let those characters go yet.
11. I develop unhealthy attachments to fictional characters. Please see: One Tree Hill.