It's been a while since I've written a random post, so here we go.
1. I've realized, that now that I stay home, I don't get dressed anymore. Well I mean I wear clothes but I wear lounge clothes. Even if we are running errands lounge it is. I'm all about comfort now (poor Luke). And I'm realizing just how tiny my lounge clothes collection is. Where can I get good nice looking lounge clothes? And I should probably sell all my work clothes.
2. I made it my mission to finish all Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving and I'm almost done! Woo hoo!
3. Since I started staying home I've become a reading machine again - which I'm so glad! I will do a post over the books I've read soon.
4. In my Scentsy post the other day I forgot to mention a very important thing. All Scentsy Buddy's are still Buy One Get One FREE!!
5. I always put my Christmas stuff up the week BEFORE Thanksgiving. I'm itching to get all my decoration boxes out of the attic. Well for Luke to get all the boxes out of the attic.
6. I just bought my 4th (or 5th?) planner of the year. I need to do a review over all my planners - maybe it will help someone save money from buying FOUR (or five?) planners!
7. Eli has entered that phase of toddler-hood where he refuses to eat. But then acts starving later but won't eat. It's fun.
8. I'm sick of these 70 degree days. I'm ready for some real cold weather!
9. As much as I hate pedicures I need to suck it up and go get one. It is time.
10. I have no more random thoughts but couldn't stand to leave just nine things.