I didn't intend to go all week without posting but starting Sunday I started feeling under the weather and it was all downhill after that. After a trip to the doctors office, not getting any better and then a trip to the ER I am finally feeling much better. Thank goodness. So even though I feel like I do these posts waaaay too often, here's a little brain dump:
1. I own a ridiculous amount of boots. Boots are my weakness I love them so much. I got an awesome new pair of boots last weekend and I already want another pair. But see the boots I got are ankle boots and I want a new pair of tall boots. Makes total sense!!! Does anybody have their eye on a pair of cute boots out there? I found a pair I really like at Kohl's but I'm open to options:
2. My new favorite Scentsy scent is Apple Press. It is new this fall and it is AMAZING.
3. I need to know which show you prefer: The View on ABC or The Talk on CBS. Important issues here people.
4. Luke was Mr. Mom while I was sick and he did a fabulous job. Except for cleaning. My house is a pit after my 3 day sabbatical in bed, I'm slowly trying to get it back in shape.
5. My friend Sarah is selling some awesome cosmetic/travel bags that are perfect for Christmas gifts or just perfect for YOU.
Paula Deen Taco Soup, cheddar biscuits and something yummy for dessert. Snuggle on the couch and watch Shark Tank. Sounds like a perfect Friday night.
7. I am really loving Katie Couric's new show. And think maybe it's the new Oprah?
8. Whenever I get Scentsy orders they come with a TON of butcher paper. So today I let Eli color on the paper. I thought it was brilliant until he came to me with his milk and a crayon in hand. It was a nice snack. Also? I'm finding crayon all over my tile. Apparently the tile was more fun to color on than the paper.
10. I'm excited for fall tv to start back up? Any shows you are looking forward to watching? I'm looking forward to Revenge.