Never too early in the week for random thoughts!!
1. Thank you so much for all of your input yesterday in regards to our pictures. I was really leaning towards picture #3 myself but so many said I should print picture #2. Now I'm really confused. #2 definitely looks more natural but I think we all look better (especially Eli) in #3. Oh decisions decisions.
2. I absolutely hate when I'm not at home and I pull my hair ready to put it in a pony tail and reach for my trusty black pony tail holder that is usually on my right wrist and find that it isn't there!!! AHHHHHH! It drives me crazy. I try and remember to put it on my wrist every single morning even though it may not be the cutest addition to my fashion attire.
3.We recently bought Eli one of those picture book beginner bibles and he LOVES it. We read several stories from it every night and he cries when we put it up - maybe because he knows he is about to have to go to sleep but either way the boy loves the bible. I also love how it leaves out all the murder, adultery, hardcore stuff. And every time we read it I find myself wanting to go read my bible. If you don't read the bible much you really should - there are some great stories in there (among other things).
4. Don't forget if you want to order Scentsy almost all products are 10% off this month (which obviously ends on Friday). Be sure and get your orders in!! www.megantree.scentsy.us
5. I feel like I haven't been blogging as much lately, I need to up my game!
6. I started watching Switched at Birth on Netflix. Anybody watch this? It's pretty good and I think the girl that plays Bay is so cute.
7. I wonder why I don't read anymore? Oh yeah I WATCH DUMB SHOWS ON NETFLIX.
8. Luke and I bought a temporary TV stand when we first got married. I think it was $80 at Target. Four years later we are still using that "temporary" stand! Do you have anything that was supposed to be temporary that turned permanent? I am LONGING for a new TV stand but it is something that will have to wait. It is teaching me patience and that material things do not define my happiness.
9. Only things like lame teen soap operas and Chex Mex Muddy Buddies define my happiness.
10. Oh we haven't talked about Chex Mex Muddy Buddies? ONLY THE BEST SNACK EVER. You're welcome.