Some random thoughts going around in my head....that's always scary.
1. I am so excited that the new season of Big Brother has officially started. Every year I'm afraid that I'm not going to like the new people and then by the end I equally love and hate them. It is amazing the amount of dislike I can feel for people I don't even know but watch on TV. Any other BB fans?
2. Remember when I was doing "flashback Fridays" on my blog? That didn't last long. I need to quit committing to things on my blog because I either lose interest or forget (menu Monday anyone?)
3. I've had an Instagram account for awhile now, but only recently discovered that EVERYBODY can see those pics that I edit on there. I had no idea I thought it was just a picture editing program. Good thing I didn't put any nakey pics on there, not that I would ever take nakey pics I've had a baby remember? But if you are on Instagram you can find me on there: MeganTree
4. I'm in full planning session for my Scentsy business in the fall. It is always such a crazy time but I love getting prepared and organizing everything and getting all my "ducks in a row" if you will. It makes me so happy. OCD much?
5. I need new running shoes but I would rather spend the money I do have on cute clothes and not running shoes. Dilemma.
6. I could eat a box of Lucky Charms in one sitting. This is why I need to get new running shoes.
7. I can't decide which house chore I hate more, cleaning toilets or ironing. It could be a tie.
8. I saw a sneak peak of my new blog design today and I am getting so excited!!!
9. We have been talking about getting rid of cable for two years now and I think we are really going to pull the plug this time. I'm scared. How will the housewives survive without me watching their every move??
10. I'm really excited about the new Batman movie coming out. Does that make me less girly?