It's been awhile since I've done a good ole fashioned "confessions" post.
And since I'm hardly ever an open book on here (ahem, cough cough) I decided to do a little confessing today:
- I dont like massages. This could have something to do with the fact that I don't like touching people. it's a big joke between me and my friends that I am NOT a hugger. High fiver? Yes. Fist Bump? Why not. Our bodies coming together in an awkwrd hug? Hellllz no.
- Luke and I have what you might call "black thumbs". Unforuntaely we are the very first house you see when youe nter our neighborhood and we are afraid the whole neighborhood is ashamed of what should be a flower garden but is instead a weed garden. I wish I caerd about our curb appeal. Maybe if I was a full time stay at home mom I would, but for now, no.
- I didn't wash my Toms after Eli threw them in the toliet. Touch my shoes at your own risk.
- I cried an abnormal amount of tears on the last episode of Desperate Housewives.
- I always cry on series finales. When the series finale of Saved by the Bell aired I recroded it on our VCR and watched it one million times and would bawl my eyes out each and every time. I can still visualize the Zach and Kelly montage at the end with the cheesy love song.
- I'm going to the beach next month and I have NO summer clothes. All my clothes from last summer are way too big and all my clothes from the years before I got rid of last summer because I thought I would never fit into them again. If you think I'm an idiot, it's because I am. My husband (and numerous friends) told me NOT to get rid of my pre pregnancy clothes. Oh how I wish I had listened.
- I regret quitting piano lessons after five years
- The song I'm most proud of learning during piano lessons was "My Heart Will Go On"
- I'm completely scared to wear a bathing suit next month. It's been a loooong time since I've had one of those on
- Giving my child a bath isn't my favorite thing to do. I usually try and pass that one off to Luke when I can
Do you have any confessions?