After doing this post and getting lots of comments from current readers I realized I have a lot of new readers around here.
Many people mentioned that they didn't start reading until I was pregnant or after Eli was born, so I thought I would do a little "about me" post.
1. Luke is the only person I've dated and is also the only person I've kissed. I'm a one man woman.
2. I always thought and planned to be a full time stay at home mom but right now I enjoy my part-time working schedule. Who knows what the future holds, but right now this really works for us.
3. I do not like the dark. At all. Sometimes when I wake up at night out of habit I turn on the TV for light. Luke does not like this about me.
4. I pick all the seams out of my shirts, with my fingernails. I try and stop myself on nice shirts but sometimes it just happens. I've found myself picking the seams out of Eli's shirts. I may need a 12 step program for this.
5. I hate milk. The only way I'll even half way put it in my mouth is with cereal and I still pour it off my spoon before putting the spoon in my mouth.
6. Titanic is my favorite movie and you BETTER BELIEVE I will be in theaters in April to see it in 3D. Maybe more than once.
7. I always have trouble deciding if I want to go light or dark with my hair. It's one of the biggest dilemmas of my life. I currently can't decide what to do AGAIN. I've even blogged about it here.
8. I consider my relationship with Christ the most important, vital part of my life, however I struggle with having a consistent devotional time everyday.
9. Before having Eli I was convinced my two lung collapses were much more painful than contractions. I stand corrected. I stand corrected.
10. I am a total night owl. Some nights I stay up till 1:00 or 2:00 only to wake up around 6:00 or 6:30 with Eli and I'm not even tired throughout the day. I can get so much done between 10:00 and 1:00.
So that's a little about me. If you are new welcome to my life, you will get a WIDE assortment of nonsense on this blog!
I'm not even going to tell you how long I looked for a current picture of me alone, it doesn't exist, I'm always behind the camera, so I give you this one with my sweet bubba-boo from December, sans makeup. That's just how we roll around here.