Here is what I'm loving right now.....
1. This "week at a glance printable" from Kelsey's blog. Seriously it is SO perfect. I know I will be using this every week. I've placed it on the front of our fridge (and for the record I have NEVER hung anything on there but this deserves the front spot....maybe I will get creative and make some kind of bulletin board off of Pinterest to put it on. Probably not.)
2. The pile of toys in the corner of our living room. Even though Eli would rather play with our DVD's than the million of toys. I still love seeing (and hearing) them over there.
3. My mini devotional for moms. I read it every morning to Eli while we eat breakfast and then again before I go to sleep.
4. Big Sexy Hair Powder Play
5. Eli in a hoodie
6. My "I love you because" printable from Sarah's blog. It is so fun to write on and see what Luke writes on it! Although it is awkward when you're in a fight. One time I was tempted to write "Can't think of a reason today!!!" Which ironically enough is one of the reasons why Luke does love me (thank goodness somebody does).
7. Seeing Eli's chart from his babysitter and how it ALWAYS comes back with "happy" and "playful" circled and sometimes even "excited"
8. Every morning when Luke gets Eli out of bed and brings him back to me in bed and Eli plays in our bed laughing and screaming.
9. My ghetto scripture memory book. I didn't want to make a whole new scripture memory book this year, so I ghetto-fied my book from last year by crossing out the 1 in 2011 and writing a 2 with my pen. I'm so prim and proper.
10. Girl Scout cookie season!!!!