Time for a random post.
1. I have found so many great deals on the internet lately, I have done almost all my Christmas shopping online. I love it.
2. I had to blow up a lot of balloons at work this week. I'm not sure if I've ever shared this but I am afraid of balloons. Those things are terrifying. They could pop in your face without any warning at all. I also hate opening cans of biscuits or anything that POPS. It's too much for me to handle.
3. As much as I don't want Eli to grow up fast, I'm excited about him being old enough to do the Elf on a Shelf tradition. I have already tried to think of places to put that Elf, I have some good ideas!
4. Last week I made a recipe that I found on Pinterest for the first time. It was Salsa Chicken. It was really good and something I will add to our rotation.
5. Lately, Luke has started talking about how he really wants to put a deck on our back porch so for his Christmas present his dad came and built one for us. I am in love with it! It turned out so great! It will be so nice to have when the weather gets warmer. He did a really great job!
6. I absolutely love that Friends comes on Nick at Nite now. Yes it makes me feel old but I could watch this show 24 hours a day and be just fine. It never gets old. I especially love watching the episodes from the early years.
7. Our Christmas tree is up and so far Eli doesn't care at all. We even put a tree in his room and he doesn't bother it at all. I thought he would try and pull the trees down but he shows no interest.
8. I plan on going shopping on Black Friday. I think it is so fun. I'm one of those weird people that enjoys the hustle and bustle of that day. People can be crazy, yes, but it's fun to sit back and watch the crazies.
9. I am loving Luke being on a teacher's schedule. It is so nice that he has the built in school breaks. I know he enjoys it also.
10. I am really craving pigs in the blanket. I think I will make those tomorrow. They will make a great pre-thanksgiving meal.