Instead of a post of "randoms" this week I took a different spin:
- I still have Christmas printables hanging in my dining room. I keep saying I'm going to replace them yet, there they still hang.
- I haven't had my hair colored since May. My roots are B.A.D.
- I HATE getting pedicures. It is not enjoyable for me.
- I have literally cried over spilled milk. Breast milk that is
- I want to rewatch the entire series of Lost - I just need to convince Luke
- I hate my handwriting
- I have found myself calling Luke "dad" instead of Luke since Eli was born. Yes just like your grandma used to call your grandpa. We are too young for me to call him "dad" I might was well call him Pa.
- I wear a sports bra under my v-neck shirts (and over another undergarment) to take the place of a tank top. It is so hot outside I don't want an added shirt but I also don't want the girls hanging out. Thus the sports bra. I thought it was a smart idea. I might patent it.
See you would have thought it was a tank top:
- I wear contacts longer than the recommended month.
- I've seen Titanic 10904 times and I still cry every time I watch it.
- I don't like taking baths. I don't like my feet to get all wrinkly.
- I leave empty shampoo bottles in the shower for weeks instead of simply taking them out and throwing them away.
- I'm horrible at replying to blog comments but I appreciate each and every person that takes the time to comment. And I'm working on getting better at it.
- I always say I'm going to use coupons and cut them out and save them. We have a drawer in the kitchen full of expired coupons for things we will never buy.
- I regret quitting piano in the 9th grade. I took it for 4 years and then quit. Bad bad.
- I cannot correctly say the word "ruin" the 'R' and the 'U' together are too much for me.