2. Although, I want to make sure and say, even though I haven't left the house in a couple of days, I have showered. I just shower and put my comfy clothes back on.
3. When Eli was a month old I started a post about baby products we love and planned to publish it the next day. Now that he is almost 3 months old I still haven't finished it. Hoping to do that soon.
4. I started reading blogs four years ago. When I first started reading blogs I added them all to my google reader. Over time some of those bloggers have quit, or don't blog as much and I have started reading a lot of new blogs that I haven't added to my reader. I'm thinking of just deleting all of the blogs that are in my reader now and starting from scratch!
5. My twitter account is private so in order to follow me you have to request to follow me. I was a bit irresponsible and quit looking at my twitter requests. I didn't know who was real and what was spam and so on, so I just quit looking. I then realized that some people think I have blocked them or denied them, which I have never done. SO if you have requested to follow me and I haven't approved it will you please let me know and I will go approve it. I feel totally vain writing that and I don't think I have a ton of people wanting to follow me or anything but I also don't want people to think that I have denied them. I've been denied it's not fun.
6. That was an entirely too long paragraph about #twitter.
7. I've started loving the #hashtag. I once thought it was stupid.
8. Remember that time we all got up and watched the royal wedding together? That was so fun. Can we do it again?
9. After years of resisting I finally started keeping a digital calendar. I am a big pens and paper girl but I like the idea that my one calendar on my computer can be synced to my phone, ipad and all of Luke's gadgets also. We will see how long this lasts, I'm a sucker for a paper calendar that I can keep in my purse.
10. I don't carry a purse anymore. I carry a diaper bag with a wallet in it. I also don't dress very cute anymore. I looked in the mirror the other day at my disheveled self and thought "so this is how it happens".
11. We don't have any weekend plans, which is actually nice because we have a very busy summer coming up. I know that because I just looked at my calendar on my computer. Look at me getting all techy.