In fact it's probably a little ridiculous how many questions I ask on Twitter, but seriously, I ask one question and I usually have multiple answers that give me insight that I obviously did not have myself. I. Love. It.
I'm sure all my real life friends think I'm a bit bonkers for always saying "well I asked my twitter friends and they said...." But to me it's the best place to bring my questions because they are usually resolved shortly after posting my question.
But tonight I decided to branch out from Twitter and use my blog to ask some VERY random questions that have crossed my mind recently. If you feel so inclined to answer please go ahead:
1. How do you store your toothbrush? I feel like those tooth brush holders that go in your drawer make your tooth brush all stinky and moldy but then I feel like those holders that you put on the counter (pictured below)are not very sanitary. I saw somewhere that when you flush the toilet little particles shoot all over and I always picture them going on my toothbrush
2. Moms: Did anybody out there use a highchair that sits in your kitchen chair seat and NOT like it? I have one of those high chairs but I'm contemplating taking it back and getting a regular high chair. Thoughts?
3. How often do you mop? Do you consider a shark steam mop mopping or should I be doing something besides steam mopping?
4. Moms: How long did you leave your baby in your room before moving them to their own room?
5. WHAT can we do to get Subway employees to stop letting their shirts touch our sandwiches?!?! (confused? read this). I'm about to quit eating there cause it grosses me out so much and I LOVE Subway.
OK, I have more household type questions but I will save those for a later date. Five is enough for now.
Feel free to answer any of the above questions!!