1. For whatever reason I have become fully engrossed in the Casey Anthony trial. I watch it everyday when I'm home and at work I listen to it as background noise. I find it all so sad and interesting. I was in 6th grade during O.J. Simpson's trial and I very clearly remember a lot of it; people talking about it and my parents watching it on TV. I know it has been said that this trial is the "OJ Simpson trial" of this generation and I think that is completely true. Everybody seems to be talking about it.
2. Luke has pointed out to me that as of lately most of my posts have lots of mistakes and I need to proof read before I post. I am sorry to say that I don't proof a lot of my posts and usually just try and get them done real quick so I can go play with my baby. I'm totally pulling the baby card on this one. If you see mistakes please forgive me. I will try and get better about it and this does not reflect who I am as a person.
3. Diet coke makes me feel weird but I continue to drink it. I mean WHAT is that about?? Completely ridiculous. But it tastes so good. I love the way it burns. I have problems.
4. I could really go for some Mexican food in my life right now. I am hoping that there are chips, queso, salsa and tortillas in my future this weekend. Along with a big diet coke.
5. I started the last Harry Potter book last night. It has taken me entirely too long to get through this series. But I love the movies and wanted to read all the books. I love the books also but they take me awhile to get through as I'm not usually a "fantasy" person, but I absolutely cannot wait for the last movie!!! Every single time the movies are on ABC family I sit and watch them all, several times. There is just something about them that I love. I will be so sad that there won't be a new movie to look forward to.
6. I'm sure most of you know that I sell Scentsy. Well I got our July warmer of the month last week and I was SO excited. Look how adorable it is!!! It is the first 3 piece warmer that Scentsy has made. I predict this will be a big seller! The cute warmer:
7. I am a HUGE Big Brother fan, in fact I think I've blogged about it on here before. I have watched every season (except one when I was in the hospital for the beginning of it and didn't get hooked like I usually do) and cannot wait for the new season to start. I heard through the Big Brother grapevine (I follow several Big Brother gossip sites on twitter) that they are bringing back past powerful couples. I cannot wait to see who they bring back. If they bring back Dr. Will Kirby my heart will be SO happy.
8. I'm almost done with my product review of our top 10 favorite baby products for months one through three. It was hard to pick our top 10 but I think I did it.
9. I left my razor in the hotel when we were on our trip last week. Right now I am REALLY missing the days when I was pregnant and didn't need to shave. I didn't fully appreciate just how awesome that was. I'm at Target 15 times a week, you would think I could remember to purchase a razor. It's sort of a necessity.
10. I need to admit, I cannot get into pinterest. It just doesn't float my boat. I might change my mind later but for now, no thanks.