1. When I was pregnant the hair on my legs quit growing. Like completely quit growing. By the time Eli was born I hadn't shaved my legs since around Christmas and they still had no hair on them (for real). I was hoping they would stay that way and I would never have to shave again but slowly the hair has started to return. Darn.
2. I truly believe that you "reap what you sow" and right now I am living proof of that. My poor body is reaping the affects of how I ate during pregnancy. I've honestly always been a person who can eat what I want, so that's what I did during pregnancy. APPARENTLY I can't do that anymore. Stupid absent metabolism. Oh if I could turn back time. Well I would probably eat bad because I enjoyed it but I am reaping the effects of my poor food choices.
5. I'm not going all crazy over the royal wedding. However since I'm usually up in the early morning feeding a certain sweet baby I decided I would stay up (get up?) and watch it. It's history and I think it will be neat to say I watched it. I asked Luke if he would get up with me and we could pop popcorn and fix some snacks and watch it together. He said he would, if I promised to watch every NY Giants football game with him and I wasn't allowed to tweet or read blogs during the games.
6. I will be watching the royal wedding alone on Friday morning.
7. Luke and I are all about saving money right now (that's a nice way of saying we are poor) so Luke asked me to try and not go grocery shopping this week. Instead of feeling sorry for myself that I can't make a daily run to my favorite place EVER, Target, I decided to enjoy this time and learn to be creative. Every night for dinner I try and come up with some fancy concoction using ingredients in our home. I've been getting pretty creative. Just add "chef" to my resume.
8. I just realized my random thoughts are really long. This just should be titled "Random Paragraphs"
9. I would LOVE more than anything to go on a beach vacation with my two boys. I would love to rent a house, and relax by the beach under an umbrella while Luke read some leadership book and our baby slept and I sipped on a margarita. Mmmmm that sounds so nice.
10. It's weird to me that Eli doesn't talk. I feel like we talk to each other all day long.