2. I have been working on a post all week about something that God is teaching me. But the words just aren't formulating. I'm thinking that means God is still teaching me about this particular issue. I'm still open to learning but ready for the LESSON TO BE LEARNED.
3. Luke and I are still sharing one car. We have been doing this for one month now. I have complained off and on about this, but really it isn't that horrible. The worst part is waiting for Luke to pick me up after work everyday. I just look at it as we are getting lots of quality alone time together before Eli gets here! Even if he thinks I talk a lot while in the car.
4. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I can't decide if I want to go darker or lighter. Always a dilemma.
5. I saw newborn pics of a baby named Eli today and I got incredibly excited. I cannot wait for our sweet baby to be here. And I'm just assuming he is going to be sweet. My mom tells me all the time that she hopes I get an easy baby. ME TOO MOTHER. I think if I keep calling him sweet that means he will be sweet. And a good sleeper.
6. Every time I watch episodes of Desperate Housewives or Grey's Anatomy I get sad about how good it once was. What happened?!? They both went downhill.
7. The weather this week has been so beautiful. I've been wearing short sleeve shirts with a light cardigan and flats. Very spring like. I just heard on the news that we have a cold front coming again next week. I loved the snow last week, but I loved the warm weather this week and want it to stay that way!
8. I really need to finish Eli's nursery. I also need to clean my house. You don't even want to know how long it's been since I've cleaned. I just move much slower these days and by the time I've finished cleaning one room I'm done with that nonsense.
9. I make my bed every single morning. No matter how messy my house is, or how many clothes are on my floor if my bed is made I feel like everything is put together.
10. I am so glad that I get to watch Oprah on my maternity leave before she quits (retires?) I get her for about 2 1/2 months before her show is gone forever. I'm so happy.