1. Today we got a bit of ice here. I'm talking about a small dusting. But all the schools were closed and my office didn't open until noon. So I spent the morning cleaning house and enjoying a bit of down time before heading to work.
2. My car is totaled. I was 99% sure it would be but got the official word yesterday. Time to start car hunting. We have no idea what we want to get, I guess thats part of the fun, go out and test the waters and see what's out there! I will miss my Honda. I'm a Honda girl through and through.
3. I really haven't felt like myself lately. I've had a lot on my mind, and then all the drama happened Sunday and I just haven't felt "normal". On Tuesday night I tried watching Teen Mom, Real Housewives and something else I can't remember, but I couldn't get into any of them. You know Megan has a problem when trashy reality television isn't helping. Luckily by Wednesday night I was watching them. On the road up!
4. I am obsessed with watching my stomach bounce around. It is one of the weirdest, coolest, most amazing things ever. God is good.
5. Luke finally started to feel better yesterday thank goodness! This has just been a weird week and I hated him being sick. And I'll admit some of it was for selfish reasons. I was just so ready for everything to go back to normal, plus I really hated seeing him so sick. Thank goodness he is almost back to his normal self!
6. I haven't cooked once this week. I have been a bad wife.
7. I have memorized two scripture verses this year so far and it is amazing how those scriptures will come to mind at just the right time. The other night I woke up in a bit of a panic (I'm telling you I haven't been "normal" lately) and immediately a verse I didn't even realize I had memorized came flooding to my mind. I love that.
8. Since getting pregnant I have acquired about 1,000 new cardigans. It is the only clothing item that I can buy now and wear now and know that it will still fit once Eli is born. Therefore I have purchased a lot of them. They also cover my love-handles. Can't beat that!
9. I never read just one book at a time. I am currently reading 3 different books (Belly Laughs, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and Radical). It causes me to read books much slower cause I'm reading so many!
10. I think it's that time of the year to go a bit more blonde with my hair. I've decided I like it better lighter. But then again I always change my mind.