1. I am still debating whether I want to do maternity pictures or not. Part of me wants to do it, but then the other part of me doesn't really want to mess with it. I need to decide quick before I get all swollen and (more) puffy. I'm just so bad with decisions!!
2. Speaking of decisions I finally made one, I decided not to do a 3d ultrasound. I'm cool with my decision.
3. I've always been a big reader, but the past year or so I've sadly let the computer and TV consume my life and put reading on the back burner. But I vow to change that this year. I want to recommit to my love of reading. I have a LONG list of books I want to read this year and I'm not sure if I will get them all completed with the new babe here, but I'm going to give it a GO.
4. I started doing Project 365 again this year. I definitely don't have the same enthusiasm about it that I did last year, so I'm curious to see how long I will last. My friend Stephanie showed me this website, which I think will help me with staying on track. It's pretty neat.
5. After I deliver the baby I want a foot long cold cut trio from subway with a LARGE diet coke delivered to me pronto. This can be my push present. I would want nothing more.
6. Luke and I have debated back and forth whether to get an SUV. Money isn't exactly flowing, so we are trying to weigh whether it would be "worth" it and I think we are leaning more towards the option of keeping our cars a bit longer. Which makes me sad because I hate Luke's car. I was not with him when he bought it in 2007 and I definitely would have not let him drive off the car lot with that thing. And do not ask what kind of car it is because I won't tell you because somebody out there probably drives the same car and will be offended. With ALL of that said, I am thankful for a car that gets us from point A to point B. Even though I hate it.
7. Eli still doesn't have a middle name. We have two names we are trying to decide between. Well I'm trying to decide between. Luke has already told me which one he likes the best, but says its up to me.
8. I recently discovered that old episodes of Real Housewives comes on during the day. This is magical. I'm new to the Real Housewife franchise (starting watching about a year and half ago) so there are so many things I didn't know. Like the fact that Bethenny and Jill were so close. I mean I knew they were friends but I had no idea they were BFFAEAEAE. (best friends, forever, and ever and ever). It makes me so sad that Jill wasn't at Bethenny's wedding! Anyways, I now watch Real Housewives all the time. Luke acts like he hates it but I know he secretly gets sucked in by the drama.
9. I really should be cleaning my house right now. I'm thinking I need a house cleaner. Clearly I've been watching too many episodes of Real Housewives.
10. The nursery is coming together! I will show pictures of it once everything is completed, which is hopefully before the baby is born!