1. I didn't mean to be so mysterious with my shirt on my last post. For those that asked it says "Tis the Season to be Pregnant". My youngest sister picked it up at the mall and wanted to give it to me. So cute.
2. Men are the most difficult people to shop for. What the heck do you get your dads and brothers for Christmas?!?!? Annoying.
3. I cannot believe that it is December. Um....where did this year go? I really think this was the fastest year ever. E.V.E.R.
4. I LOVE this time of the year and getting Christmas cards in the mail. Unfortunately due to our financial situation this year I didn't feel right spending money on Christmas cards, it just didn't seem necessary. However a family friend who takes picture and designs cards offered to do our cards in exchange for some Scentsy products (that I sell). This was AMAZING and helped so much. Thankful for the little things like that.
5. I wish I could see all the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills prior to plastic surgery. I think it would be interesting.
6. Speaking of, I love Andy Cohen. He is hilarious.
7. I have been craving Italian food like nobody's business. I could eat Olive Garden everyday. Except I don't. Sad.
8. I think I have started doing too many numbered random posts. But its a good way to get my thoughts out.
9. I was looking back through my blog and I love that I did Project 365 for the first part of the year. I wish I would have stuck with it all year long. I'm going to attempt to do this again in 2011.
10. Tonight I ate the most delicious spinach artichoke dip ever. I also felt like I could actually feel my butt getting bigger as I ate it. It might have been my mind playing tricks on me, or I might just be really in touch with my body, but I swear I felt it getting bigger.