1. I ate an entire box of Velveeta shells and cheese by myself tonight. We are going to go ahead and pull the pregnancy card on this one, even though I do this regardless of being pregnant or not.
2. This is a true picture of the books on my nightstand. Remember that song on Sesame Street "Which one of these is not like the other one, not like the other one, not like the other one"..... Well that applies here.
3. I want to have all of my Christmas shopping completed by Thanksgiving. I also wanted to have my car cleaned out by this past weekend. You should see my car. AKA I will be Christmas shopping on the Eve of Christmas.
4. I have a panic attack evertyime I think about the state of our home. We are going to have to condense two rooms into one to make room for a nursery. Which would be fine if I wasn't married to a musician. Most normal people have a guest room and and an office, which can be made into one room.....but what am I supposed to do with the guitars, and keyboards, and microphones, and oh my blood pressure is rising as we speak. The baby is going to have to sleep in a guitar case.
5. Today we went to the Dr. and were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. They said s/he was moving around a lot in there. I love hearing that sweet little heartbeat.
6. I kept my gender appointment for next week (Tuesday). I wanted to push it back a week but Luke doesn't want to wait any longer.
7. I love our house. LOVE it. And I'm thankful for it. THANKFUL. HOWEVER, who in their right mind builds a house without A COAT CLOSET?!?! This has been stressing me out tonight. All of our coats (well my coats, Luke doesn't own a coat, weird) are in the guests room closet. I need to put my maternity clothes in there. I need a coat closet!!
8. I think nesting has hit.
9. I asked the Dr. about sleeping on your back while pregnant. She said its not ideal, however if I wake up on my back I don't need to freak out.
10. I also asked her if the nurses keep record of how many times a patient calls. She said no. Amen. I was afraid they had my number labeled as "crazy preggo" everytime I called.