1. I LOVED reading through all the comments about "What's in a Name". Basically everybody thinks that we should choose the name we like. Even if we are taking the chance of having a rowdy, crazy, out of control little boy.
2. I said last night that if the NY Giants won their football game then I would go with my chosen name. They won. The name has been decided upon.
3. Also, NY Giants is a teeny clue to the name.
4. Aside from baby bedding, cribs, and names I have had a lot on my mind lately, which causes me to be more quiet. Quite ironic - More on the mind = less on the mouth.
5. When we lived in our apartment I was the best cook ever. Then we moved into our house and I suddenly became a horrible cook. I'm really not sure what happened.
6. I would really like some new boots, however there are plenty of baby things to buy before new boots. Like maternity clothes, I'm busting out of all my regular clothes.
7. I am 20 weeks tomorrow and I still haven't done my 19 week recap. The reason is because Luke has been busy and hasn't been home to take my picture. Clearly his priorities are out of whack.
8. I am starting to feel guilty today about not working out while pregnant. Let's see if that "guilt" I am feeling changes any of my actions.
9. My husband brought these home tonight:At this point in my life these precious little gems are better than any diamonds, new cars, or designer jeans. Bring on the donuts.
10. Did somebody say something about working out? I can't remember I'm eating a couple of chocolate donuts.