Thank you ALL so much for your sweet comments. I loved seeing all of the comments from people who read but have never commented before. Hi to you all!
It was so fun to sit back yesterday and read all of the blog comments, twitter comments and facebook messages.
That is until somebody told Luke congratulations on Facebook and he said he was still waiting on a blood test to prove if it was his.
Dear Lord that man wears me out.
We are so thankful to have so many people praying with us in this journey. It is such a nerve wracking time but I am learning to trust God every step of the way.
I know worry is bad, and now it's really bad because I don't want the baby to feel my "worries" so I am practicing lots of faith and trust.
I know some people choose to wait until the 1st trimester is over to make the news public, and I understand that. But I was just so exited to share our secret and I knew that so many of our friends would commit to praying for our baby during this time. It was too special to wait!
Here are some of my pregnancy facts right now:
- I will be 11 weeks on Wednesday and I am due March 16th (2 days after my birthday)
- I feel great! I only felt a little nauseous weeks 6 and 7 and nothing sounded good to eat. But after that I have felt great and never got "sick" (throwing up).
- Are you ready for this?? I HATE Chick Fila. I can't handle it right now. I ate it during week 7 and now I want to die if somebody mentions eating there. I feel like I have betrayed my first love. This is what heartbreak feels like.
- I am tired ALL. THE. Time. I think pregnant women should be allowed to only work part time during the 1st trimester. Some days it has been so hard for me to stay awake while working.
- I am clearly craving Cheez-its and could eat a box a day if I let myself. But I don't. I only allow myself half a box.
- I have the best husband ever. He has been so good to me during this time. From my crazy worries of "I just don't' feel pregnant today do you think that's bad?" All the way to fending for himself for dinner because the absolute last thing I want to do is cook dinner (well second to last thing, eating Chick Fila ranks as the #1 last thing I want to do right now)
- Yes we will be finding out what the gender is. And I already feel like I know. I know I don't really "know" but I'm 99% sure I'm right. :-) Of course Luke thinks I'm crazy.
So I think that's all for now! I think I answered all of the questions that were left in comments but if you have another one feel free to ask. I was always curious about what pregnancy was like and now that I'm going through it I am happy to share. I have already discovered things that "they" don't tell you will happen. That is a future post!
Also, several of you mentioned that I don't follow you on Twitter. If you follow me on Twitter but I don't follow you will you please email me your twitter name? I don't ever not follow anyone on purpose, you probably just got lost in the mix! You can email it to