2. My husband has been recording a new song. Here he is in all his recording glory (and will probably kill me for putting this picture on here). When we first got married I thought I would never get sick of the sound of his singing voice. Two years later when my husband locks himself in that room for hours and I can't hear my precious TV over his LOUD singing, I find myself wishing he had a soundproof recording studio with a red light outside of it like Uncle Jesse. Everything's better on TV.
3. I don't like to rush time, because it goes fast enough as it is, but I am excited for Fall. Crisp air, holidays, football games (yes I said it), apple cider, boots, sweaters. I'm ready!
4. When I started the Harry Potter series I had a hard time deciding whether I should read the entire series first and then watch the movies, or watch the movies after I finish each book. I decided to go with the second option and I am so glad I did. While the books are better, the movies are very comparable and I LOVE the actors. I'm so glad I decided to read Harry Potter. I am hooked!
4. I had to start moderating my comments because I am being infiltrated with Chinese spam comments. It is SO annoying. Seems like blogger could do something about this? Maybe not.
5. This time last year we were on our way to Disney World with my family. Oh how I wish we were going there again this year. I would LOVE to go to Disney World in the Fall.
6. On Friday we had friends over, we grilled burgers and just hung out and talked for several hours. There are few things better than good friends that you connect with, which I have found is so hard to come by. We are thankful for good friends.
7. If you aren't watching Friday Night Lights you are missing out on the best show ever. Luke and I watched seasons 1-3 in record time and are contemplating watching season one again. Do yourself a favor and watch it.