1. This week is flying by, and let's not even talk about the year. Is it seriously MAY?!? I feel like the winter usually drags on but this year it just zoomed by.
2. When we moved into our house my MIL brought me a Scentsy warmer and 3 scents. Now I am considering selling it. Any Scentsy fans out there?
3. This may be a post for another day but our house is the very first house in our neighborhood and I sometimes forget about a little thing called see-through-windows and walk around partially clothed with all of the windows open. This has caused me to jump down and crawl on the floor many times when I realize any and everybody can see right into our home. Luke pointed out that they could still see me crawling, I'm still half clothed - just lower to the ground.
4. I haven't been blogging as much lately. I tend to go through blogging ruts, I think it's normal.
5. I crave frozen yogurt on a daily basis now that we have a frozen yogurt store on EVERY corner. I think it's a conspiracy.
6. My student worker just told me about a marathon in DISNEY WORLD. It starts at night and you run through the parks and then finish up at Epcot for a giant party. Um, that sounds like marathon heaven (which could be an oxymoron). I don't want to do a full marathon but could seriously consider the half-marathon if Disney World is involved.
7. That motivation might help me get through hill #5867 when I am running through my neighborhood and would rather sit down and cry but then I remember how weird people looked at my when I sat down and cried in the airport and that might be multiplied if I just sit down on a curb in our neighborhood and cry. And then Luke would be known as the man married to the "crier." Which let's face it thats how every other group of people identifies us, it would be nice if we kept this a secret from the people in our neighborhood.
8. When I do posts like this I feel like I have lost all ability to write a decent post and it scares me. Then I get over it.
9. Also twitter sometimes steals my posts. Sometimes I will have a post in mind and then I will put it into 140 characters and that said post that I was formulating in my mind has now turned into 140 measly characters, and has forever vanished into blog posts-that-could-have-been world.
10. We are getting a Chick Fila less than a mile from my work. PRAISE be to JESUS.
11. See I already tweeted that little fact about Chick Fila so I debated whether to even put it in this post, but there are some of you who don't follow me on twitter so you wouldn't have seen it, and then there are others of you who have seen it so then it will be redundant do you. SO confusing!
12. Who knew Twitter could bring so much stress to my life.