1. Luke and I are supposed to be on a plane to NYC right now, but due to some scheduling conflicts we decided that this wasn't the best time for a NYC trip. I was a little bummed. But also a little relieved as everything has been a bit chaotic lately. Hopefully we will go soon!
2. I am about two more earthquakes away from standing on a street corner yelling "It's the end of the world!!!!!!!!"
3. I wish so badly that we had an IKEA here in Oklahoma. I really want this bookshelf for Luke's music room, but I don't want to drive to Dallas.
(eta: shipping for this bookshelf would be over $300, that is more than the cost of the actual bookshelf so having it shipped is out of the question.)
4. I'm at a stand-still with house decorations. I did as much as I could before the hubs cut me off and told me to quit going to TJ Maxx and Hobby Lobby everyday after work. I'm ok with being cut off, I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on house stuff, but I would also like to get my house ready to go!
5. My goal is to watch Season One of Glee soon. I set big goals for myself.
6. Without fail every time I become close to somebody in life they move away. I don't know if its just the season of life I am in, my age, or if God is trying to tell/show me something? Who knows.
7. I hate feeling inadequate, and I have felt it a lot lately.
8. You've heard of the dog whisperer but have you ever heard of the cat whisperer? Well Luke is the cat whisperer. In fact its a bit creepy how much cats love him. We have lots of outdoor cats around us and look will just look at them and they will come strolling up to him and just look at him. It might have something to do with his hair.
9. I have worked on campus for 3 years now and I cannot remember what it was like to be a student. It is so weird. Its like every college memory I have was erased in the last year.
10. We have a front room in our house (the former green carpet room) that is technically a dinning room, but I don't feel like we would ever use it as a dinning room so I decided to turn it into my study. But then I decided that having two offices (Luke's music room and then a front study) might be a waste of space. So then I thought about turning into a sitting room with a couch and some cool chairs, but then I wondered if we would ever use that (similar to it being a dinning room) so now I am at a complete loss as to what to do. Anybody have any thoughts on this?