1. My husband has decided that we don't need to use the heater for our last few weeks in our apartment. I think this might be the dumbest idea ever, and I'm afraid my toes might be frostbitten.
2. It may have something to do with the fact that I kept the heat between 80 and 85 while he was out of town last month and he said our bill was "ridiculous"
3. I no longer watch American Idol. This was not a conscious decision, it was a combination of my DVR hating me, and well, that's pretty much it. I got too far behind and now I don't know who any of the contestants. I feel good about this decision.
4. This time next month Luke and I will be in our home. YAY!!!
5. I can't remember my 4th grade teacher's name but I can remember the name of the school nurse. What does that say about me?
6. Sometimes I want a baby right now, other times I don't know if I ever want one. Well I don't think I ever 100% don't want one, but the thought of taking care of another HUMAN BEING. is freaky.
7. I haven't run in two weeks and I am missing i t. I complained that it made me gain weight, but it still makes me feel better when I am jogging. I need to take full advantage of my apartment treadmill before we move.
8. Do you ever get offended by something that you totally know shouldn't offend you, yet you still allow it to? I had this happen yesterday. I still think its dumb that I got offended, but I'm still offended. I'm a complex soul.
9. The university I work at sent an email to students alerting them that Mexico is dangerous right now and if they are going there for spring break maybe they should change their plans. I just got back from Mexico. Maybe I am more adventurous than I once thought. Bring on adventure!
10. Easter candy has fully invaded my life. Nothing is better than those Reeses Eggs that are STUFFED FULL of peanut butter goodness. And those little sugary chicks and ducks are so appetizing.
11. Does anybody check books out from the library? Now that I am no longer banned I use our city library all the time, and sometimes people think this is funny. I thought using the library was a completely normal thing?!?!?
12. This week has flown by.
13. I went on a cruise, to a beach and didn't get a pedicure or attempt to take care of my toes. I am proud and embarrassed of this fact.
14. I wish I could do to Disney World once a year.