1. Do you ever get in a rut with cooking? I feel like I have been doing the same recipes over and over and haven't branched out in awhile. I need to try some new recipes but I get so intimidated by them.
2. I am going to have a giveaway next week. Stay tuned!
3. I still haven't told the apartment 'fix-it' people that they need to fix my closet. I'm afraid that they are going to yell at me and tell me we had too many clothes hanging on the rod. I am trying to find a place to hide all of our clothes before they come. Seriously.
4. I am craving cheesecake like nobody's business.
5. I have seen this "Real Me" thing floating around the blog world. You are supposed to show a picture of the real you. Here is the real me. Right after jogging, all sweaty, no makeup. Elf ears. Me.
6. I need to get a bathing suit for our upcoming cruise. Bathing suits scare me.
7. I have been drinking more water everyday. The only change I have noticed is my amount of trips to the restroom.
8. The other day I looked under my bed and saw this:
Anybody need a hair tie?? Anybody need some dust? That is the real me.
9. There are lots of good shows on TV right now. But you ALL need to be watching Community. It is hilarious and I'm afraid there aren't enough people watching it. If it gets canceled I am going to cry and blame all of you.
10. I'm not sure what kind of socks my last post was about. I will ask and get back to you. But they are amazing.