So I didn't really mean to stop blogging during the month of December but thats sort of what has happened.
It started with my new computer which I love but has changed my blogging-sync. For some reason changing to a different computer completely messed me up in the blogging area.
Then my batteries in my camera went dead and I haven't taken the time or energy to change them.
So put those two things together combined with the fact that we haven't had too much going on, and the blog gets neglected.
I planned on posting pictures of our Christmas decorations tonight, but after going through the entire house looking for double A batteries I realized that it just wasn't going to happen.
I didn't find one double A battery in the whole house. Not even in remote controls, they are all triple A. So weird.
I have a trip to the grocery store planned tomorrow so I will pick up some batteries and then post some pictures.
Until then, I was tagged by two bloggy friends Samantha and Katie to list 10 things that make me happy.
So here we go:
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. My cute nephew. Here he is in all of his cuteness in front of the Christmas tree. Can't wait to spend Christmas with him!
2. Christmas Cards!! I love getting them in the mail every day. It's just SO exciting!!
3. Christmas movies. Especially Home Alone and Christmas Vacation.
4. Scarves and Uggs keep me happy cause they keep me super duper warm.
5. Sour Patch Kids, because first their sour then they are sweet.
6. Christmas decorations. Stay tuned tomorrow for some pics of ours.
7. My TWO WEEK Christmas vacation. LOVE working for higher education.
8. My super cute hubby. Christmas is a crazy busy time for him, but he always remains positive, and finds time to uplift me during this time. God knew what he was doing when he brought him to me. Thanks Big Guy Upstairs!
9. A good home cooked meal
10. A good book!