Last year at this time I was a newlywed just learning the ropes.
2 months into marriage I put together a list of Things I've Learned Since Getting Married
Now a year later I feel like I've got a hang of this whole wife and married thing and it would be good idea to do a list of things I have learned since getting married 15 months ago.
Please take notes:
Things I've Learned Since Getting Married Part 2:
1. No matter how big the queen size bed feels at the beginning of marriage, it will shrink. A lot. And pretty soon before you know it you will wake up in the middle of the night fighting for the covers. In the morning both parties will claim the other person was the culprit.
2. Cheese and crackers is not a suitable dinner for a growing man.
3. Neither is Macaroni and Cheese
4. Not every person who comes to your house wants to look at your Wedding Picture Album....I know, I was shocked also!
5. When the Hubster gives you a specific amount of money to spend for the month he means that amount. Not that amount times two.
6. If you ask, "Does this make my butt look big" and your husband busts out laughing hysterically, remove the article of clothing and throw away immediately.
7. If you cut off all of your hair and cry about it for a week, its possible that your husband may start to get annoyed with you.
8. Standing on the husband's guitar case while the guitar is enclosed is a big no no. A BIG NO NO.
9. Just because you get married doesn't mean you now have everything figured out, in fact that may be when all the questions begin.
10. Your husband's clothes on the floor do not necessarily mean they are dirty. In fact he may have put them there on purpose and then you will get in trouble when you wash them. Its all very confusing.
11. Things that seemed adorable and irresistible before marriage can tend to be a bit annoying after marriage. Example: A certain somebody playing the guitar as loud as possible during my favorite TV shows. Not many places to escape to in this teeny tiny apt.
So there is a snippet of some things I have learned.
Of course I have learned many other things, like how amazing marriage is, and how spending everyday with your best friend is truly amazing, but I'm not the mushy mushy type so we won't get into all of that.
I wonder what I will learn in the next year......