1. I have been obsessed with listening to Disney songs on Pandora lately. It really makes the office day fun.
2. Which would explain why I said that The Circle of Life is "our" song (from my last post).
3. It isn't, but I was listening to it at that time and it made sense.
4. The other day while shopping I lost my iPhone. I panicked. Actually panicked is an understatement. I completely freaked out. Several minutes later I saw a girl carrying it (she was honestly taking it to security) I asked her where she found it and she said in the grass outside. I will never know how it got there, but I call her my little iAngel.
5. I created another email account. I felt like having 4 email addresses and a sane mind just wasn't enough.
6. I am debating whether to try the Twilight series again. This will be my 3rd time to attempt it.
Third time's a charm
Two times is two too many??
7. I am so behind in my blog reading, my reader keeps getting more full and full everyday. I'm about to hit the dreaded "Mark All As Read' button.
8. Sometimes I want to hurry and have babies just so I can see what they will look like. I think I have lots of dark hair in my future.
9. Then I remember having a baby just to see what they will look like is not exactly the best reason to have children at this moment.
10. I am trying to become a coupon lady. Our grocery bill is ridiculous and coupons would help. It is not easy becoming a coupon lady. If anybody has any tips let me know!