Just some random thoughts:
1. Today I had a very special lunch date with my bloggy friend Lindsey who was in my town for a work event.
This was our third time to get together and each time we hang out, we have so much fun. She is so fun and just so cute! I think we could always talk for waaaay longer then time allows. I am glad to not only call her my blog friend, but also a real life friend!
We rode to lunch in my car where she got to see my broken key in full action. It totally made me feel ghetto fabulous. Maybe one day I will have a normal key again.
2. Last week Luke and I picked up our other end table and I found some cute lamps on sale at Kirkland's (seriously love that place). It's amazing how much those two tables add to our living room. It brings a sense of a 'home' feeling to our apartment.
This is a bad picture but its the only one I have and I figured I couldn't talk about the tables without pic.
Next item I need to buy is a painting to go above the couch. I thought we would only be in our apartment for 6 months, but now, since I figured out we are going to be here for a good forever I decided I should go ahead and fully decorate the ole APT.
3. Today I got my Kraft magazine in the mail and I am excited to try some of the recipes! There are some good ones in there this month. Although, I am convinced that the magazine contains some magic brain washing powder between the pages.
We went grocery shopping this evening and I kept grabbing Kraft products. I was not even doing it on purpose. And I suddenly found myself CRAVING Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich with Kraft cheese. That is marketing at its finest.
4. We have no plans for our Labor Day weekend which seriously stresses me out. We can't really do anything for the weekend because we have to be back for Sunday morning. Not having plans on a holiday weekend makes me want to cry. And then I realize that is dumb and I need to get over it. I am lucky to have a weekend that I can use to relax and spend time with my cute hubs.
5. Today I did not put my hair in a ponytail until 5:30. That's progress people! And I wore my new girly perfume!