1. Anytime I flush the toilet, no matter where I am I use my foot. I started doing this in public restrooms and it continued into personal restrooms. I am trying to break this habit.
2. I would LOVE to have acrylic nails all the time, but right now it does not seem like a necessity to put in the budget. Before I got married I had them on and off for a couple of years and loved them.
3. I have been watching I'm pregnant and didn't know it. That is something I don't want to happen to me. I want to KNOW I'm pregnant!
4. I am still intrigued by all of the Michael Jackson coverage.
5. I always think scary movies look good and I want to watch them, but I never do. I know if I do I would never be able to sleep with the lights off, and now that I am married that is unacceptable.
6. I almost always mute commercials. They drive me crazy.
7. My husband almost got electrocuted today. It was so bad that some of the keys he was holding MELTED. The good Lord was watching out for him today!
8. When the day comes for Luke and I to purchase a home, the first thing I am going to do is walk barefoot in my grass. Can't wait!
9. Last week I booked our vacation to DISNEY WORLD. WOO HOO! I can't wait!
10. When I booked the trip I accidentally booked us as Mrs. Luke Tree and Mrs. Megan Tree. Oops.
Rachel at In No Simple Language
Lis at Lis Loves
Sarah at Classy and Fabulous