1. This weekend is our first weekend in 4 weeks to not be out of town. I don't remember what it is like to be at our apartment on a Saturday morning.
2. For our anniversary my MIL gave me this great Vera Bradley bag. It will be perfect for our Disney trip. I had no idea other people gave you gifts on your anniversary but I will take it!
3. I watched '16 and pregnant' last night and cried the whole time. They are so many emotions involved in adopting.
4. It is 80 degrees outside. Somebody get me a parka and some earmuffs. I don't know how to handle this.
5. I joined a social site for Mom's about a year ago because they had a message board devoted to gossip about Jon and Kate and I wanted the scoop that bad.
6. I have officially started Harry Potter. Hopefully I like it better than Twilight. So far I do not seem to be a fan of the supernatural world.
7. I have been having the craziest dreams lately. I'm talking weird weird.
8. I am going to try and not eat any sugar during the week and reserve it only for the weekends. This will be the greatest test of self-control EVER.
9. I loved reading all of your comments on yesterday's post. It seems that so many of you were in the same boat as me and we wish that annoying questions would just disappear!
10. Hope you have a great weekend!