1. Thanks for all the compliments on my dress. I got it at Old Navy (I'm a basic and thrifty shopper) and I just checked the website and it wasn't on there so I'm not sure if the stores are still selling it. I got the last one at my store and it happened to me in my size. Hallelujah!
2. I have been very bad lately. I have always dreaded the getting ready for bedtime routine and so I just quit washing my face. Instead I have started using "makeup removing cleansing towelettes". I don't know how cleansing they really are. Blame it on L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S
3. Is anybody else grossed out by the word towelette? It just sounds gross.
4. I am still completely intrigued by all of the Michael Jackson coverage on TV. So interesting, but yet so sad.
5. I haven't done The Shred in over a month. Shhh don't tell Jillian.
6. People who can't commit drive me absolutely crazy.
7. After learning how to play tennis on the Wii this past Christmas I am now very much enjoying Wimbledon. Never did I know tennis could be so interesting until those little legless creatures came into my life.
8. Luke and I have decided that if I ever really got to meet Ryan Seacrest I would suddenly turn mute and probably run away. The same way I did when I met my first love Taylor Hanson.
9. I cut my hair in January because I wanted to quit wearing it in a pony tail so much. I have decided no matter what length my hair is I will always put it in a pony tail. Reason #12873 why I regret cutting my hair.
10. Luke told me the other day that has has never watched as much TV in his life as he has done since we got married. I am glad that I could broaden his life and introduce him to so many quality reality shows.