Random Thoughts on a Thursday:
1. Did you know that on the April 1st episode of American Idol Ryan Seacrest had food poisoning and almost didn't host the show? But he toughed it out, and went out on stage even though he felt like he was going to pass out. I think that speaks volumes about who he is.
2. This morning I texted a friend and asked if I could wear white pants before Easter. She said "yes, This isn't 1950". I am thankful for friends who tell me like it is.
3. Mornings like this I wish I had my own personal Stacy and Clinton (from What Not To Wear). I would love them forever and never take them for granted.
4. I follow Heidi from The Hill's on twitter. She always tweets about filming scenes for The Hills. CLEARLY it is not a 'reality' TV show, she doesn't even try to hide it.
5. I have new white pants on today, but I don't want to take the store-tags off in case they are see-through and I need to take them back.
What is more embarassing?
1. Having pants that are see through?
2. Getting caught at a business luncheon with the store-tag hanging out of your pants?
6. When I asked Luke if my pants were see through I think he took his eyes off of the TV for .2 seconds to look and then said no. I was NOT confident in that answer.
7. It has been a rough getting used to not having another girl to ask "does this outfit look ok"?
8. This could be why my sense of style has gone down imensely since we got married.
9. This week I took a break from blogging in the evening. I felt like I was neglecting my husband so I wanted to spend quality time with him. Every night this week we have gone shopping trying to find me something to wear on Easter. I wonder if this is his idea of quality time? Obviously I have an amazing husband, who puts up with me.
10. I have just about given up on Donkey Kong. I can't get past world two and I want to cry. I think I will take a break and then try coming back to it. Perseverance is my middle name.