I have nothing to write about today. Which you would think that I just wouldn't write anything, but thats not how I roll. I have random thoughts that maybe somebody could relate to. So here they are. I apologize in advancess for the most boring post ever.
- I finally saw Twilight. I actually really enjoyed it. It has encouraged me to continue reading the series, even though I have given up on it numerous times.
- I have yet to buy any Christmas presents.
- I haven’t forgotten that I am going to do a giveaway – however I have decided that the giveaway that I was planning on doing was Lame with a capital L. So it might be until after the holidays before I come up with something worthy of my giveaway.
- Somebody found my blog by typing in google: ‘Toe Nail Trauma’ I’m guessing a picture of my scratched up leg was not what they were looking for.
- Thank you to everybody for your shoe rack help. I have no room in my closet for one of those hanging things, but I will remember that for the future. I had no idea so many people had shoe rack issues! Glad to know I’m not alone!
- The other day our TV quit working, just stopped. I was SO excited because that meant that I was finally going to get a new TV. Later I came home and it was working. I have no idea what was wrong with it or how it magically started working, but I cried a little. Goodbye 42” flat screen.
- I also have no idea why my TV wont’ die. It was passed down to us by a family member – and it was once a great TV, in 1990. Luke won’t buy a new one until this one goes out. Does anybody have a baseball bat I can use?
- After pouting for a bit about my old TV I rememberd my blog about being less materialistic and changed my attitude. My blog has become an accountability partner in my life.
- Does anybody else get teased by 'real life' friends for blogging? Those who aren't in the Wonderful World of Blogging just don't get it. Do you agree?