Since Luke wants to be a Rock Star sometime in the near future I always thought he would be the first one to get an award. But no its me!!! I told him today that I got 3 awards, I could see the jealousy in his eyes as he pictured himself receiving his Grammy.
If only I had a fancy dress to wear while I'm accepting my awards.
So with no further ado here are the awards:
*Disclaimer, I am kinda breaking the rules and only giving out one award each. This is hard work, but don't get me wrong I love them!
Here are the rules of the A+ Blogger Award:
1. You should pay it forward to 2 other bloggers and let them know they won
2. You should give them a compliment
3. You should thank your giver
4. You should post your award for the world to see!
I want to give this award to:
1. Trina - Because she is just so stinking cute and has a great blog. Whether she is telling a comical story about her kiddos, or helping us save money she is always fun. By the way Trina, you money saving posts are like a foreign language to me but I still appreciate you posting them. I always read them!
Next: Amy at The Adams Family gave me the Kreativ Blogger award.
I have to post 6 things that make me happy:
1. Going to sleep next to my hubby. He is just so stinking cute.
2. A puppy of any kind
3. Maxton (my nephew)
4. Spending time with my family, even when they are crazy
5. TV on DVD (no commercial are amazing)
6. Clearly, Subway cookies
I am passing this award on to:
Faith. I read her blog for awhile before commenting and then one day I finally starting commenting, and then we emailed each other a couple of times. I don't even know her in 'real life' and she has been SUCH an encouragement to me. I am so thankful for my blog relationship with her! And she is so stinking creative. Have you seen the clothes she makes for her cute little niece Emma? They are amazing!
The next award is from Amy at Chapters:
I am going to pass this award onto Jenna. Jenna is just so stinking fun! She always has something great to say and is a good 'blog friend' of mine. We have even moved our friendship forward, we are now facebook friends. :-)
Girls, enjoy your awards.
And Thank you to Amy, Amy, and Rebecca for my awards. I look forward to reading each of your blogs everyday!
And, I am responding to Hollie's challenge to take a picture of yourself 'now' when your not looking 'all cute'
So here is what I look like most nights when I am writing to you, my dear friends, loungey comfy clothes on, legs Indian style, hair in a ponytail, zero makeup.
There you have it. A blogger at her finest.
In this picture I am writing this current blog and watching the presidential debate. Does this debate make anyone else feel completely awkward!?!?!?