2. I have never understood the art of yelling at the TV during sports games. Sometimes when Luke is watching sports he shrieks like a little girl.
3. Lately I have been having hot flashes. I'm too old for menopause right? I thought I was going through it my Freshman year, but then a friend informed me I was too young. Clearly I missed the age part when I googled it.
4. Can somebody please explain to me why I am watching a New York Giants game when Big Brother is on? O yeah, something about vows, and putting a husband before yourself, yada yada.
5. Did you watch the new 90210? I enjoyed it. Nothing can be as good as the original but I will continue to watch it. However, I read somewhere that Luke Perry has NO interest in coming back as Dylan. My heart just broke a little.
6. This week I got my hair cut and added a lot more layers and bangs. I thought it was a really cute new cut. Nobody noticed it. Bummer. I am really trying to resist the urge to chop it off, I grew it out for so long, but it served its purpose (wedding) and now it must go bye bye.
7. Speaking of hair. Because a picture speaks a thousand words (or whatever that saying is)
Nasty and Long
Do not be fooled by my eyes in the pictures above. They are in fact OPEN. No, I am not part Asian. I just take after my dad. Seriously his eyes were open in like 10 out of 60 wedding pictures. I have struggled with this my whole life. Feel sorry for me.