Now this is very exciting and something that I am looking forward to, but in order for this to happen a lot of things have to change. Up until now there has been a constant pattern in my life: My family consists of my dad, mom and 2 sisters, When I went to college and lived in the dorm with all girls, then I moved into an apartment with 3 girls, then I moved in with Tambra (a girl) - the pattern? I HAVE ONLY LIVED WITH GIRLS.
What am I going to do when I live with a gross, stinky, boy????!?!?!
Some questions I have been pondering:
- Who is going to reassure me every morning that my outfit looks fine and I need to stop worrying about it
- Who is going to tell me that my shoes doesn't really go well, or which pair of earrings looks better with this outfit.
-Who is going to pin my shirt/dress for me when I don't want cleavage showing. (seriously who wants to go to work looking like a skank)
- Whose closet am I going to raid whenever nothing in mine is appealing.
- What am I going to do when I need to borrow a tan tank top - I don't have a tan tank top I always go and get it from Tambra's closet.
-Who is going to watch my fashion shows when I buy new clothes and MUST model them to make sure that the purchases were actually good ones - and that the dressing room mirrors weren't deceiving me.
- Who is going to watch The Hills with me and comment on how straight Heidi's hair is, or how ridiculous Spencer is.
Of course I'm looking forward to getting married, these are just some questions that came to my head!
Pray for me as I prepare to live with....a boy!!!!!!
P.S. For the record, Luke isn't really gross or stinky, but he is a boy.
Also, if anybody knows how to make a diaper cake - please let me know! THANKS!