Summer tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago? I was in eighth grade enjoying the easy middle school life. Also, I was IN LOVE with Hanson and went to two of their concerts that year. I started wearing contacts that year, I had bangs and my fashion sense was horrible.
5 snacks I enjoy in a perfect non-weight gaining world:
1. Brownie batter everyday for breakfast
2. Pepperoni Pizza every night
3. Yellow Cake batter
4. Chocolate chip cookies dipped in funfetti icing
5. Sour Patch Kids (I hope in this perfect non weight gaining world, it is also a perfect non-getting that sore spot on your tongue when you eat lots of sour things)
In the real world: I eat. Most of the time I get annoyed by trying to figure out where to eat - it is a difficult process sometimes.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy my family any home they wanted, travel all around the world, buy the best musical equipment you can find, help others.
Five jobs that I've had:
2. Abercrombie and Fitch
3. Worked at a country club where I was a waitress, pool window girl, bev-cart girl, and halfway-house girl.
4. Worked for a production company - as the owner's assistant (also known his biotch) where I was verbally abused everyday (I'm not bitter)
5. Bank of America
Three of my bad habits:
1. Picking the hem out of ALL of my shirts - whenever I pick it out of the bottom I move to the sleeves, when those are done I move to the collar, until all the hems of all of my shirts are completely ripped out and the shirt looks raggedy. Seriously I need help
2. Worrying all the time about everything
3. Shopping and thinking that I can't repeat an outfit
Five places I've lived:
1. Wewoka, OK
2. Henryetta, OK
3. Broken Arrow, OK
4. St. Louis, MO
5. Edmond, OK
And the five people I'm tagging are: