SO...it has been a slow week. Nothing blog-worthy. But I have collected random facts over the week and I will now share them:
1. I am a much happier person when it is warm and I can wear a comfy dress.
2. I don't handle change well.
3. I don't handle alone time well.
4. I have had to deal with both of these this week. I am learning.
5. I just realized I still haven't ordered a wedding cake - and I'm not freaking out! Hallelujah!
6. Through the years I have learned what a "true friend" is and what it entails. There have been a few surprises in this area - but no disappointments. I am thrilled att new friendships that are beginning, and I'm over friendships that were lost.
7. We got our first wedding gift! WOO HOO!
8. I am really trying to understand the presidential election this year and what each candidate can offer. It is actually kind of interesting. I was scared into voting for a certain candidate last elction, so this time around I am doing my homework.
9. Almost every night I have a strong urge to cook something delicious: but I have no utensils and no kitchen that I feel "at home" in. Soon I will be a cooking crazy! I just need EASY recipes.
10. Good Morning America is not good for me. As much as I love Diane, Robin, Chris and Sam they really freak me out about the economy. I think I need a break from GMA *tear*
11. I have this strong desire in my heart that has been stirring for awhile to do something big to help others - I don't know what it is yet, but I think time and the Big G (God) will tell.
12. Facebook has chat now. End of Story.
13. LOST STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke and I have our first shower this weekend - fun times! I shall return with lots of goodies and pictures to share!