So...my blog is pretty boring.
I have been reading other blogs and I found that some people have "Wordless Wednesday" and "Thursday Thirteen". On Wordless Wednesday you post a picture that is self explanatory and on Thursday Thirteen you make a list of anything you want. I thought this was really cute and I decided that I wanted to do it to spice up my blog a bit. I hope that the original creators of this idea do not get mad that I am stealing it - I just need something to make my blog a little more interesting - maybe I should get pregnant with quads or something like that......
The First Official Thursday Thirteen:
My 13 Top Favorite Albums of All Time!
13. A Grateful People (live) - Watermark
12. Some Hearts - Carrie Underwood (sadly)
11. I See Things Upside Down - Derek Webb
10. Wild Hope - Mandy Moore
9. All Of The Above - Hillsong
8. Indiana - Jon McLaughlin (A recent discovery but it has quickly become one of my favs)
7. Hot Fuss - The Killers
6. Blue on Blue - Leigh Nash
5. Speak For Yourself - Imogen Heap
4. OK Computer - Radiohead
3. Greatest Hits: My prerogative - Britney Spears (yes I'm serious, and her new album Blackout is AMAZING, I am believing for her comback!)
2. United Live: Best Friend - Hillsong
1. The Walk - Hanson
Disclaimer: Love and Do - Upfromunder is not on this list because it does not count. It is my all time favorite.