OK, So I saw this on somebody else's blog and I thought it would be fun to do.
I am going to post some random facts about me that you may or may not know. Just for fun.
Here We Go.
1. When I was seven I was running outside without any shoes on and a stick went straight up my foot. To this day it still hurts if you press on it.
2. My first dog was named Mitzi (she was a shih-zu) we got her on my 8th birthday, I always said that she was my birthday present but my family quickly reminded me that she wasn't.
3. I could eat pizza for every meal and be perfectly content.
4. When I came to college my shoe size was 9, then my sister gave me some cute shoes that were size 7, so I squeezed my feet into them and (painfully) wore them. Now I am permanently a size 7 1/2!
5. I can't dance. Really I have tried taking classes and it is just not happening. It makes me sad.
6. I have been growing my hair out for 4 years now. FOREVER.
7. I have a HARD time dealing with change.
8. My whole life I wanted to be a teacher. My dad brought home this huge chalkboard from his office and we put it in our my basement and I would wear my mom's old dresses and pretend I was a teacher - Almost everyday I would play this.
I always made my sister be the student, until one day she realized that she was ALWAYS the student and she asked me if she could be the teacher - I said no, so she made herself the principal. I don't think we played much more after that.
9. I absolutely LOVE football. Blame it on Luke. I find myself watching Sports Center and random football games even when Luke isn't around. Sick. And I get REALLY sad if we don't go to a football game on a Saturday during football season.
10. I fall down a lot. I almost always trip going up the stairs to my office.
11. I'm the only girl I know who is picky about what kind of TV I own. I think it is ridiculous to watch TV on anything smaller than a Big Screen. I plan on buying my first self-owned Big Screen soon.
12. I love the Fall and Winter months - but I hate being outside in the cold. I get super grumpy.
13. I have been told by several people that I am a very black or white person. I either LOVE something or I HATE it. So don't cross me if you want to stay on my LOVE list. :-)
14. I cry really easily - too easily. When I was little I wasn't allowed to watch Benji because it made me cry so much.
15. I'm probably the worst singer you know. But I always said that I was going to marry a man that sang and played the guitar....I'm well on my way. ( depending on who you ask)
16. I'm a sucker for reality TV shows. My favorite of all time is of course Big Brother!
Ok The End.
If you really read all of that I'm proud of you.
Now maybe all you people who read this and don't have blogs should make one! So that you can share some fun random facts about yourself.
I hope you learned something new about me today!